MENU

Slide

[Sponsored Ad ] Slimming Body Mineral Wrap at Suddenly Slender

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hello!

This post came a little late but I’ve actually went to Suddenly Slender to try out their signature treatment - Miracle Slimming Body Mineral Wrap prior to #FideLeonWedding as they are known and capable of promising visible inch loss results right after a single session, so, why not try! 

I've always had problems with my flabby arms for the longest time and even when I managed to lose overall weight of 10kg a couple years back, my flabby arms still remained! So if there's a treatment that can give inch loss for the flabby bits, I'm definitely willing to give it a try – especially desperate for since it was during my pre-wedding preparations period.
 So here we go!

I was invited into the consultation room to have a chat with the therapist to understand my needs and the treatment procedures that was customised accordingly.


I was first put into these infrared sauna machines to sweat out all my toxins! I think these are the best inventions as it’s like going through a speed marathon run but in a comfy sit-down relaxing mode. Within just about 10mins, I’m already sweating a truck loads!





This Total Body Toxin Extraction consists of a 20mins Sauna, Lymphatic Pressure Massage + Scrub.
Now, some of you might have qualms about the amount of weight loss might well be just water retention in the body that got off instantly from the heat and it will regain by re-hydrating with water. Yes it’s true, however the calories lost will not. It is through the increased of heart rate (similar to what you will experience from exercising), which will then result in weight loss!

I’ve done some reading, and understand that Infrared Sauna is different from conventional saunas, the infrared energy is able to penetrate into the body deeper to flush out all the toxins under the skin. In other words, it’s a rapid detoxification under comfortable temperature. And for those who has cellulite issues, this is one treatment that will help to reduce them!

 I was actually in a rather sleepy mode throughout the whole process, very relaxing! The treatment was completed with a hot blanket as it’s an essential step to boost up my metabolism rate. If there’s something to nitpick about, then I’d say this is one of the least enjoyable procedure as it can get quite uncomfortable due to the heat. But everything else was easy and effortless!

Since the Total Body Toxin Extraction treatment already took up 2.5 hours or so, I was advised to return on another day to complete the famed Body Mineral Wrap! 


Suddenly Slender Miracle Slimming Wrap
Developed by Victoria Morton in 1966, this is the pride and joy among all of Suddenly Slender’s weight loss programs. Custom bandage wraps are soaked in a patented 175 mineral and nutrients solution directly imported from USA. The wraps are then strategically wrapped around your entire body.

The minerals and nutrients absorbed by your body breaks down even the most stubborn of fats, leaving behind the slimmer, newer you.

---

 Basically I was all wrapped up- MUMMY style, it wasn't uncomfortable thou, haha but i kept giggling at myself while my therapist was trying to "bandage" my flabs in shape, then I was asked to stand on one of their machines which is suppose to make my body workout somehow for 30 mins or so, every 10 minutes my therapist would come and spray this mineral liquid on the bandage


Hahaha yeah super unglam!

After the treatment, no shower was required so the minerals and nutrients from the wrap will continue to penetrate the skin and continue to works its magic even 24 hours after the treatment.
Had some yummy green bean soup after the treatment while my consultant explained the results of the treatment to me.




Look! I managed a 7.7 total inch loss in just one session! 

I’ve been to some treatments previously that only focuses on certain parts of your body but this had its full body weight management! I’m actually really pleased with the result, and I did feel a lot more toned now. Thank you Suddenly Slender for the invitation!


Hope that 7.7inch stays OFF!

Exclusive discount for TheLuckiestChick Readers: 



I'll be running a giveaway on Instagram (@FidelisToh) for 5 Body Mineral Wrap treatments! Head over to see how you can participate!

Furthermore, if you are already thinking of giving it a try, by quoting "FidelisToh" you get to enjoy 20% off any packages (valid till Dec 2015). 

 T&C apply.

★  

For more information, visit the website.
Call to book for an appointment!


Orchard Branch
Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre, 11 Cavenagh Road
#01-08/09, Singapore 229616
Tel: 6884 8111

Raffles Place Branch
Malacca Centre
20 Malacca Street, #12-00 Singapore 048979
Tel: 6345 8111

Yishun Branch
Blk 930 Yishun Central 1
#01-123
Singapore 760930
Tel : 6481 3168

 


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: